The following people contributed to HEVEA development:
Philip A.Viton, maintains a
Windows (win32) port of HEVEA.
- Tibault Suzanne authored the HTML 5 generator that now is
the default generator of HEVEA.
- Abhishek Thakur implemented most of the new features of version
1.08, including, translations of symbols to Unicode entities,
the babel package, and style sheet support.
- Christian Queinnec wrote an extra lexer to translate code
snippets produced by its tool
for writing pedagogical documents on programming.
The very principle he introduced for interfacing the videoc
lexer with HEVEA main lexer is now used extensively throughout
HEVEA source code.
- Andrew Seagar
is at the origin of support for the Thai language. He is
the author of the document “How to Use HEVEA
with the Thai Character Set”.
- Pierre Boulet, by using HEVEA as a stage in his tool
for documenting Objective Caml source code, forced me into debugging
HEVEA implementation of the
- Nicolas Tessaud implemented the
output modes (see section 11).
- Georges Mariano asked for
many feature, and argued a lot to have them implemented.
- Many users contributed by sending bug reports.